Friday, September 30, 2011

++Puteri Kecilku++

Name : Nur Qairina Arisya Bte Abdul Rizal

D.O.B : 03/08/2011 @ 1.04 a.m

P.O.B : Hospital Sultan Ismail,JB 

Weight : 2.8 Kg


* Dear Arisya,mama dedicate this just for you....


My Little Princess,
Mama really luv you more than everything in this world..trust me…
You’re my special daughter….and mama will do anything for you…

My Little Princess,
Since you comes in my life,swear ! my life be colourful with your smile,action…
And  every seconds,I always miss you so much even you beside me…


My Little Princess,
From my deep heart,I don’t want to loss you…never…you’re my soul…without  you, I’m nothing…
At one time,you didn’t need to worry  and scared because you still have “MAMA” & I will hug yourself tightly…..whispered the verses love…I just want to say I love you
I need you and I miss you….really do…


My Little Princess,
Nothing 2 describe my feeling now and one more thing that I want you to know, "Mama is Yours"......
Growing fast sweet heart & called me "MAMA"... I will waiting this moment…

--->Thanks ALLAH because to be present cute baby for me... I will take care her whole my heart because she is "My Little Princess"
                      

Lots of LOVE,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment