Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doaku Untukmu Sayang...

Its March already and this my 1st post in dis month..Nothing goes well about me and nothing special to be share with you guys like seriously..but..but...but..My free times i spent with making this video and finally I've done!! Yeay!! Before you ask me "For what??", Lemme explains why I making this video..And unfortunately, just for fun...so that i can review it back when  i miss her...That's all..So,Enjoy!!!

P/S : Kindly looking at Side Bar and find the title "Nada Cinta" then press the pause button first before you watching this video..


 


So,for those yg dah watching tue,must will be thinking that the song very best is it?? Same goes to me..I like the song and fyi,the band who's sing the song is Wali...For sure la korang tau kan?? Hik..hik..hik..So,here with is,me enclosed together the Lyrics..And as you know guys,tha lyrics had a lot of meaning for me and that's why i luv this song...

For my beloved princess, Mama dedicated this song,the lyrics just for you and trust me,you'll always in my prayer..always..<3

kau mau  apa, pasti kan ku beri
kau minta apa, akan ku turuti
walau harus aku terlelap dan letih
ini demi kamu SAYANG...
 

Aku tak akan berhenti
menemani dan menyayangimu
hingga matahari tak terbit lagi
bahkan bila aku mati
ku kan berdoa pada Ilahi
tuk satukan kami di surga nanti

tahukah kamu apa yang ku pinta
di setiap doa sepanjang hariku
Tuhan tolong aku, tolong jaga dia
Tuhan aku sayang dia

(Tuhan tolong aku, jaga jaga dia
Tuhan ku pun sayang dia)

Ya Allah,pls care my daughter in every way..She's my strength to through my live..Indeed,she's a invaluable sustenance that I got from you and I owe to myself that i will care her for the rest of my life... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment