Sunday, March 10, 2013

Annoying!

Okay guys,First & foremost,purpose I'm here, just to sharing about someone..and i think no need to mentioned her name..It was enough if only me knows who she is..Idk what her problem but she always disturb my family,my live and whatsoever..Before dis, me just ignore what she did towards me and hubby but makin lame makin melampau...Me is a not person which always being sensitive about small things but dis time my patient over da limit just because she test my patient after has been a long time me keep and keep in my heart..Okay,me just an ordinary human..had a limit of patient..Dun thought that mine was little than you,you will easily push me down..how dare you are??

Honestly,idk what do you want actually?? As you know,me and hubby was never had a problem with you..So,why you always assume like......,we all had a debt with you?? Even you've any problem or whatever la,pls..pls...pls...dun involved us in your problem...your problem,your solution and don't drag any people into it...Handle it with your brains..

If you want money,work...if you want happiness,just find..simple right??? nothing could you expected than your own effort..
Everyone in dis world might have probably own problem but try to solve it and not to stay at same place without do anything..And more badly if them suke menyusahkan org lain...Hurmmm,you're so pathetic... 
I dun know how to describe your attitude..you can seen others flaws,mistakes but you can't seen your own...that's why you always not satisfied with what we've..

For now,me happy enough dgn apa yg ada skrg nie..bersyukur sgt kepadaNYA..Actually,i dun cares la people nk ckp pew,as long, me know where i stand...But sometimes and always makes me xboleh tahan was,always ungkit2 benda yang xbetul and can't stop..annoying okay!!

*Sigh*...Hurmmm,okaylah guys,if story pasal dia,next year pun xhbs..just waste my time and spoiled my mood jer..till then,Babai..

No comments:

Post a Comment