Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend !!!

Hi folks!!! How your weekend??mine was so greatssssss...superb duperb best...When hubby free,he will bring us to go jalan-jalan..thanks cyg coz always gave priority to me and baby...appreciate it very much!!!
Scroll down for the pichas. : )





















 


The day which is full with xtvt and my baby also hppy too..So,the pictures show during we all on the way to The Store..We had lunch together at Marrybrown..ermmm,as usual..Food court kat situ xbnyk pilihan makanan and i think, Marrybrown is the gud place to enjoy meals plus not too crowded with peoples..Baby?? i bought her "whipped potato" and as you know guys,my lil princess likes it very very much..See her reaction and open your eyes guys how nice she looks...


A - Baby look at her dad..Order please!!!
B - Hip Hip Horaaayyyyy!! Can ate whipped potato..Yummy!!
C - So bored..i'm got hungry mama!!
D - Grrr,i don't likes sit at this chair..this chair very hard for me..
F - I wondered about my mom's guys..She always take lot's pics of mine,,ya,i'm very cute..i know that..
G - Can't wait anymore..where is my potato !!!! (baby start to rage)

Sweet jer kan..that's my lil princess..when she want something,can't to wait..mesti jap2 tu jugak nak..And this time,mmg lambat pon served dia ..Customers x ramai mane tp lembab cam siput..yang make it too long is prepare the foods..U know why guys?? Workers do their works sambil berbual bagai..that's why jadi lambat..grrr...ape pun x bleh ......

So,after we all enjoy our lunch,Shopping time..  and  i bought 2 dresses and another things for my baby..Yah,i'm SHOPAHOLIC..that's my hubby said also but do i care??? Okay guys,Enough for now...will see at next entry...chowsss!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment