Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Nowadays...

Oh baby!!!!!why you sooo cute and always makes your mama wanna to bite you!!! ha..ha...that's true!!!gewamnye with my baby lately..you know why guys???Baby nowadays wise to do anything and always make me smiles with her "keletah"...<---like that eh spelling dia??? ignore...For me,she's adorable baby...If you think mine very over to introduce my baby...do i care???grrrr..layanzzzzzz...

For now,baby trying to crawl....bru jer nk lift her body but xleh nk move forward..Slowly kay sayang..chill la..



See,cute rite??i know that..struggle sket syg pasti berjaya...<---ayt xleh blah..ha...ha...Hope sgt Eid this year my little princess of mine dah boleh jalan...hurrmm,hopefully...It was surprised for me coz 7 months can start to crawl..dulu i think she's late but i'm wrong..and in fact,my baby is fast learner sgt..!!! horayyyyyyyy...mama proud with you dear..You had a high spirit to try something that you want even many times u failed but you try and try to up without give up...heart you baby..xx...

Actually,many things that i want to story about my sweetie but feel so sleepyyy now..maybe next entry kay..better get off now...Last before i click "publish button",no matter what i'm happy being a mommy to Nur Qairina Arisya..Even got tired to treat her,but i enjoy to did it and no regret !!! coz why?? bcoz this is greatest experiences ever in my life yg x semua orang will through that... End..xoxo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment