Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hubby !!



Omg...Hi folks!!! it's sooo long i didn't "jengah" my blogg...dh bersawang dah...he..he...okay,see the first side picha..fyi,this pic taken long2 time ago..and this time i and hubby still couple...not engage yet...later belek2 pic lame and i found it!!! lbh kurang flash back balik ar once upon a time...kui..kui... :p...Second picha is my cutesss baby...(as you know) la kan..so what i wanna to tell is,how fast time flies...rase mcm baru couple but now i had a baby sudahh...That we called life right?? Story about my hubby,he's very nice person..and others peoples pon  said like that and someone told me "ko kene bersyukur sbb dpt hubby yang baik" and i know that's...Since i being his wifey,he treat me very well in whatsoever..
Another reason makes me love him very much is he's Caring,Responsible,Loving,Understanding,Kind and sometimes Gud listener plus Ayah yang baik..He's love her daughter alots..i know that from the behaviour coz very significant..For me,itu dah cukup bagus kan??Thanks to God coz found the right person for me even i'm not...yah,i'm not... : ( Why i should talked like that??? He knows my weakness but him accepted alls without doubtful..sgt terharu..but me???always complained itu & ini...haishhh...wht the heck mimie???open your eyes and try to learned how to cares each others..nie x, asyik dia jer yg nk mengalah,asyik dia jer nak beri yg terbaik???

For hubby,i'm so sorry if i accidentaly hurt your heart but i didn't meant it..maybe i can't control my emotion bile dah marah but as you know, that a not reason i don't respect you..I still assume you as a Husband,Leader & Imam yg baik bg sy,,Hope you will lead me towards good...Amin...

Syg,b luv you so much...from my deep heart,always.......note that !!

No comments:

Post a Comment