Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Adorable Baby : )

Okay,first at all i wanna to informed u all that i'm very busy lately...And for now,i had extra time to wrote something...I'm busy coz treat my lil princess..She's more active nowadays that's why i must extra care of baby since she fall accidentally and makes me very shocked...and a little bit open my awareness..:( 
Lately very hard to my baby sleep early as usual..she likes to play and play and at last will sleep by itself...I admit,sometimes i'm very tired but no regret with it..just sigh...:(

For me,she's adorable baby even sometimes it's challenging my patient..yerla,always mengamuk bile dgn mama dia..dengan ayah xnk plak wat hal..but i understand,maybe she wanna change month..tp lps nie be nicely yerk baby syg..don't you ever bully your mom's..he..he...
Okay,Arisya now can sit without any help...and here it is the picha....Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

*How cool she look right??nmpk tough jer...

So,this pichas taken by her "second mother"...kinda excited to see it growth and do everything...My mom's don't believe also her grandchild can sit as soon as this..7 months baru but as i told you guys,she "fast learner" and for me,standard la kan...it all depends on the child efforts whether nak ngan xnak jer..Maybe Arisya rajin to trying plus struggle and akhirnya she's did it !!!

LUV MY HEARTBEAT...XOXO !!!!!!  nunite peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment