Friday, January 27, 2012

Pray for Happiness!!!

If i can be honest,i really  appreciate what i had now..especially my family...a happy family..Amin..Sometimes,i don't believed that i already got a big happiness in my life..Story about my journey,i begin my life started with zero..means,everything that i through must learned one by one...xsemua things kite tau kan??same goes with me...Start with couple,engaged then married till God gave me a cute baby...Ouch!!betul2 terharu...Basically,i feel so scared at first..scared if i failed to discharge the responsibilities and always asked myself whether i can or can't but we must try right?? For now,i know how lucky i'am..I love my family...means my own family that i build with my hubby...I admit,for build a relationship like now it's not easy that you imagine...Only God knows how difficult for us to care our relations sehingga ke ikatan yang sah...but,if niat kite baik,Allah akn permudahkan segalanya..believe that!!



For now,i just want my family always been strong...tetap bersama in any situation...always support antara satu sama lain,saling berbagi,saling memahami and the most important,together protect this relations..There is nothing to make my life more better except to see beloved person  around me happy...especially my hubby and my baby..For my hubby,i'll always beside you and will stay with you till dead separated...For my baby, as always mama said again n again,keep smiling dear coz that's located my strength...


















As a "WIFEY",i will try my best to be the best in everything....as a "MOMMY",i will care my baby whole of my heart and never for once to ignore her..and last,as a "SLAVE" i must "PRAY FOR HAPPINESS"....
Insyaallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment