Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY Holidays!!!!!!

Hi all...how your cny holidays??is it great??...mine was oklah..he.he..Ouchh!!i miss my blogieeeeeee sgt2 since i go back to my hometown for a few days...can't be denied...the reason why im very miss my blog coz i miss to share something about my problem at my on9 diaries but i forgot to bring my lappy...tsk..tsk....sedih kan??xkan nk update gune phone...adoyaiii...it's too hard for me but now,im here..means,kt JB sudah...tp the problem that i wanted to writing already gone...hu..hu..ermmm,nevermind coz i had something to share with uols about my cny holidays....

*21.01.2012<--------on the way balik kmpg..
So,fyi,i got 1week for cny holidays...(mcm x cukup jerk..hu..hu..)but oklah kan coz some peoples only got two days for holidays...and for this year,me n hubby nothing plan to go somewhere and we decided untuk balik kmpg jer in 5 days...not bad la coz can spend all time with my parents & siblings..that's too much..The main reason pun sbb nk bawak my bb met her grandma & grandpa coz diorang dh lame x jumpe cucu dia and last we go back  hometown during cukur jambul event my bb & after that xder..

Hurrrrmmm,hope mak abah terhibur dgn gelagat cucunye yng comey lagi cantik ..hu..hu..and ARISYA will miss both of you too..Eventhough i know,5 days is not enough for mak abh play with her grandchild but at last we must go back to JB right??nak xnak....so sad nk split dengan diorang tp keadaan berkata lain...and my mom's pun ada request for leave my bb at their home for a few days more but i said can't..nanti ade kang mlm xleh tido asyik ingt my bb jer...rindo wooooooo...dialah buah hati pengarang jantung...she is mine n only one!!!sorry mom's coz i can't to fulfill your request and i hope you understand coz we're mother's right???

It's okayy mom,bile2 free boleh balik aperr...mesti kt kmpg sunyi kan bile ARISYA dh balik....but situation will back to normal after beberapa hari..trust me..Peeps,pic kt bawah nie gambar my baby inside car..mase nie otw nk lik JB from Mersing...saje jer snap this pic coz suke tgk gelagat dia bile dlm kete and the only one thing that she knows is play n play her "Rubber Teether" and at last bile dh tired tidooooooooo...so sweeeeeeeeetttt kn???Oh dear!!mama really Love You 4 ever and ever!!!!!!muahhhhhhhh...*HUGS & KISSES*


End..


No comments:

Post a Comment