Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tired :(

 
Hurmmm...Idk why today is tired day...my body,my brain n everything..maybe i need a rest..u know what,since had  a bb,i only get 4 hours for my bedtime..it's not enough coz i'm working person..if x keje ok what??act,i'm not sigh with my routines...n for my little precious,mama x kisah pun if x cukup tido coz treat you dear...but sometimes feel tired smpi2 xsdr my tears falling down..that's mean dh terlalu pnt..kalo x pnt xkan smpi boleh nangis kan???hubby??erm,he considered with me...that's y i love him...not fair kan if aku slalu mengeluh itu dan ini so "silent" pls...hu..hu...Holiday plak,jgn hrp nk wakeup lmbt...kol 6 pg dh bgn..my bb if dh bgn kol 6 am xmo tido lg..do la something ,still xmo tido then nk srh org layan dia bla..bla..bla..bile xde yng layan dia,crying n jerit smpi jiran sblh blh dgr...xpe syg..mama x mrh syg..maybe itu satu perkembangan but pity of me kan??that the reason why me already thin...ha..ha...do the same routines all day make me bored...sometimes la eventhough hubby always help me to do anything but tired tue ttp ade...haisssh...as always i said,i can't to get sick coz if i'm not very well,for sure everything hancur..means,rumh cm kapal karam,bb x terurus n hubby???it's very important for me to care my health..ya...should be!!!no matter what kan?huh..it's not easy to be me...i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment