Monday, December 5, 2011

-----ICA already 4 months-----

Hi peeps !!Hello Dear...it has been a long time i didn't update my blog...lame pun xla lame jugak..just a fews day...act,except blog,i always keep in touch my news at FB...that's why i rarely update blog..ermmm,nevermind...today my precious already 4 months...impressive growth kan??rase cm br smlm jer dia lahir tetiba dh 4 bulan...he...he...today i half day sbb g klinik checkup bb..i means timbang berat bb...u know guys,lame sgt kt clinic tue..adelah dlm 3 hours...rase dh hilang sbr pun der...nielah kalo berurusan ngan gomen...lembab cm siput...xpk mslh org lain.. 3hours????so long..haishhh...pity my baby..ofcoz la kan..not comfortable during their stay there..jgn kate bb..aku pun naik fedup x 10000..rase nk maki pun der but nasib bek lah can control my emotion...forget it..menyakitkan aty jer..Nway,my baby goes very well..everything...that nurse say...

WEIGHT = 6.2 KGS (Great!!see her cheek pun also known kan??)
ACTIF     = TERLEBIH ACTIF...(sometimes feel tired to treat her...hu..hu...but i like it)
COMEL  = OFCOZ....
HEALTH = MEMBERANGSANGKAN...(hope ank mama sentiasa sihat yerk syg...)
ABILITYMengiring,Meniarap,Membebel,Menjerit bile x nmpk mama dia n dh pandai senyum                     bile ade orang "mengagah"..(betul ke aku spell nie??hu..hu..)

That's all peeps...i feel like perfect mom when can see my bb grows up in front of my eyes...that's awesome n her make my life alive..swear!!!honestly,i can't far away from her..it's really hurt..don't ask me why..Idk..
but the only things that's i know,i can't through my life without her..k.guys,i'm done..i'll keep on update again..just wait...take care..xoxo!!!Last but not least,there's one  picha of ICA...so,that the pic i snap before go to clinic...


*nape ICA muke cuak jer nie..tkt injection yerk syg???apepun,Ica still gorgeous with pinky dress,,,





No comments:

Post a Comment