Tuesday, March 4, 2014

★Selfies Phenomenon★



*A cliche Selfie...
Hi everyone!! How r you?? Me? Hurmm...so far so good but seriously guys,I miss blogging...I mean it..swear!!Actually I have no time to update my thinggy every single day like previous...he...he...due to unlimited internet access makes me so lazyyy to update..but now im comeback after hv been quite for a long time...
Take a look my post tittle guys.."Selfies Phenomenon"..I bet,not only me to do such like dat and for now it become trending at social media..Dun denied it uallz..even myself likes to selfies everywhere,anywhere...hik...hik...hik..

I luv to do selfies with my tiny Arisya yah,sometines she stared at me in disgust face...you can see the pic..I know what's on her mind...he...he...but baby,mama dun care ur assumption..Fyi, I totally do what I want to do and what so wrong with dat??nothing right???

But I couldn't understand with some people which is do complaining towards someone yg suke update her/his pic or status at FB or IG..Who's we to stop them?? They have their rights and we have own??

If you dun likes or feeling disgusting,easy! Just remove it,blocked it and whatever la if sakit sgt mate tue..huh!!

Honestly I couldn't be bothered with people like dat..just waste my time if always thinking what others people thoughts.. Life only once guys..why do u choose to be unhappy?? Chillex kay..

Well,I have to go now guys...its my bedtime edy even im still not feel enough to story this and that but if I continue,I will probably be writing till tomorrow..he...he..mornight peeps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment