Friday, November 15, 2013

Hi Friday!!


Red of the day..
Hi everyone!! Yah,I have no idea what to do plus i'm alone there so I decided to blogging..Today is Friday and as you know,I really love Friday because I could get off day for tomorrow..hik..hik..hik..Oh well,
next Friday was Birthday of Sultan's Johor and guess what guys?? I got 3 days off..hip hip horaaay!!
Dun get me wrong fellas,I'm just counting..not celebrating..So,3 days off,any idea where's to go?? Yang working on Saturday tue mmng rugi..hik..hik..

Haishhh,what a bored day that I've today..Nobody here plus there is no works need to do..everything done yesterday so I'm just sitting,fb_ing,google_ing and now blogging..what else?? Hurmm.how I wish I can go back home now and lay on my comfy bed??

Now,time show at 12.15 pm..means another 5 hours more to pay attention in da office..wht the hell!
Oh time,can you be nice to me and move so fast?? kalaulah kan..

That's all guys..i'm just drop by here to share my mood today..Maybe I should take a short nap for a while before lunch hour..my tummy's start grumbling now..So,happy Friday guys!! see ya!!


*manage to smile even a bit late today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment