Sunday, September 22, 2013

Yes! I got It !

Ha,korang mesti wonder kan ape?? Td me and my lovelies g jenjalan at shopping mall and suddenly I saw the super duper cute mustache necklace..Told ya,I've been for so long looking for the accessory and without think twicely,I grab it since the promoter said,only 1 left..So,why not right?? even I know Its "Lame" but I likes the mustache shape since a long time ago..Actually,I'd one pair of mustache earings but I totally lost it... :(

For my age level,I know its not suitable to wear the accessory such like that but who cares right??  And honestly,I'm a person type yg tersangat la suke benda2 cute nie even sometimes I'm not wear but just keep as my personal collection and hubby knew me very well and he wasn't angry if I bought..

Let's pictures!!


Ok guys ! Ignore the cute face of my baby...well, I know she annoyed with me..and keep said in her heart
"What's a weirdest mommy that I've...likes a kiddos for having the toys like dat"
Eleh,you know what guys?? Baby more interested instead of me..ha..ha..ha..

Ok peeps!! Its my bedtime now and thanks for drop by..will update more soon..<3


~ HAPPY READING ~

No comments:

Post a Comment