Thursday, August 29, 2013

August the sweetest!

08.08.2013 - Best dated ever !!

Salam Eid everyone..So,how your raya's goin on?? is it great?? Okay,what's with the date above?? besides Hari Raya to all muslims?? guess what??guess what?? Hik..hik..hik..Lemme explain what's going  on date 08.08.2013...

We all know on the dated ,all muslims in da world were celebrate Eid and the brighter side,my hubby's birthday falls on the same date..cool kan?? That's why I said,the best dated ever for me coz I celebrate Hari Raya together with hubby besday..

Well,not too celebrate la but I bought chocolate cake for Hubby as a sign for remember his birth and I saje tulis on the surface cake hubby and baby name just because both of them was born on the same month..If you guys noticed about my previous post,that time,I already celebrate my baby birthday at SIL house and bought a Doraemon cake for her as per requested..he..he..

*What a messy writing on this cake right??hu..hu..
Oh!Not to forget,Raya this year,me and siblings, decided to wore orange colour as a theme..I dunno why,rase light sgt bile ber "ORANGES" di pagi raya..hik..hik..hik..memandangkan this year,semua berkumpul di rumah mak & abah dulu,so havoc rase when all in da house plus 3 kiddos which is,Isya,Rayyan and Riana makes everything cheerful and yah,a little bit ruining..hik..hik..

Enjoy the pictures !!

* My lovely Mom and Dad..I.m sooo touched.. :'(
*Siblings till end..
* My Mom & Dad with son in law..
*Hubby seeking forgiveness..See my baby..sibuk jer kan??
*Me and Baby...peace yo!!
*Arisya with her lovely dad !!
And last,,,,Baby with her kurung's...so tiut...


That's all guys..Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment