Friday, May 31, 2013

Much Love*

My baby will turning 2 soon...Means, I've been together with her almost 730 days...A long period of time but I didn't noticed that because a day with her feel moved so fasttttt and know,she will rise to be a pretty kids and not anymore baby's as always I called her but for me,she's still my baby..forever and till now,I still called her as "Baby"..

*Sweet dreams baby in pinky land created by mama..he..he...
 Looking her face while she was asleep just makes me think about something..hurmmm,something that only me can feel..That innocent face...Sleeping without bring any burden into her dreamland..Sleep tight and wake up in da morning to through her happy life as a toddler and so it goes everyday.. #overwhelmed#..


 By holding her hand was enough to makes me sad..Sad because this hand  will grow by the age and sometimes I wish,pls baby,,stay little..Mine quite funny is it?? Ya,I know that.. Each parents wanna seeing her child growth up but instead off me..I dun know why guys,maybe I'm too scared to let her into a new level and we didn't noe is it okay or not for her,does she will handle anything by itself?? Yet,she's still in childhood..And the only things she know is playing without worries anything because having mama ayah beside would treat her like a princess..:)

Day by day,My responsibility gaining bigger and  I should bear..Do I qualify to did it?? Being a mommy is not easy that you guys thought and it was a big challenge in my life plus this is my 1st experience and admit,sometimes mentality is not at the  level that we're supposed to but for my loved ones,I'll try my best..swear!

Stay pretty baby..love you..#warm hugs#

No comments:

Post a Comment