Wednesday, April 17, 2013

From Heart To Heartbeat...

Dear Isya,Baby,Syg,Sweety,
...and no matter what the tittle  mama used to called you,its not literally changed my loves towards you because you're still my precious till my last breath..

You're cute..Yeah! and the only one reason why mama always write down about you in my  blog just want to express how much I love you..maybe currently,you didn't know anything but sokay sayang,for now,you just into your own world..But I just wanna tell you that.......

You always manage to makes me melt with your cheeky antics each times mama scolded you and anger too..Haishhh,why you sooo tiut baby? Sometimes you makes me lost control and waiting for atomic bomb are explode,but you know mama well and scared if me did anything on you so you will comes to me and hugs me back...Trust me sayang,mama feel guilty after that and my heart crumbles to a million pieces..
Forgive me...

You just was too little to get all dis..I means,i'm not supposed to release all my anger on you..And i knows that anything you did just to get my attention so that mama would concerned on you but sometimes mama just ignore all that..
Still remember apart which is mama "pura-pura" cried and you comes to me while your hand wipe my eyes and ask me"Ma,nape??"..I'm sooo touched and proud to have you in my life baby..you're very caring on me even a simple words out from your mouth but enough to touched my heart..

You small but had a big soul..You fragile but being strength for me..I luv you even more..
Baby,I'm try to be a greatest mother for you and i'm not gonna be hard on you..You're such an adorable kid of mine ..You're gonna have your childhood the fun way..Enjoy your life baby..

Mama always luv you..Dad also..Be good!

Lots of  Love,
Mama.....


No comments:

Post a Comment