Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why???

I dun know what is happening in my mood lately..and the worst things happened simultaneously..Fed up!!
I got nobody here and you hubby..sometimes when i need you to listen my problem but you end up with bla..bla...bla...I just need your concerned, a little bit advice and support me when i down..That's all..I expect you as a  gud listener but i'm wrong...You always said that me always repeat and repeat the same issue..For sure  i do coz till now you didn't give me any answer..Each time when i ask,you just quiet,,dun tell me that you speechless,wordless or whateva!! You makes me like @#%*&$ sometimes,,,,hurmm,dunno how to say..please,,,,I do exist..noted that!!

I feel so mad with you..you just don't care about me..Okay,i know it's weird plus not rasional if i had this feeling..What i've seen,you too focus with baby only..I'm not Jealous..NO!! she's also my daughter and i really love her more than i love myself..But,can you listen to me when i'm talking to you??can you?? I hate it when talking about something but you looks like "xde perasaan" then boleh main2 lg ngan baby..

I know your pattern very well..You don't like if anyone nagging on you..but we need to do discussion sometimes..Trust me,It's very important syg in a relations as a spouse..Just take & give..
Supposedly you more matured in everything coz you're few years older than me but see,you more easily to solve something without do anything...Sometimes i need you together with me,just to be my spirit so that i can through my life with cheerful,happy and as u know,life is too short to through that with thousand burden..

I hate this feeling actually..pretend to be okay but how?? I can't..Maybe you looks me strong outside and on the reason you think i can stand by myself  without you but totally you wrong!! My life won't be as great without you honestly because i got nobody who's close with me except you..
Even me looks strong outside but inside i'm fragile..did you know??? ofcoz not because you are never tried to dive into my heart...Hurmmmmm,ntahlah...i dun know how to say anymore..many times we're debate about this, it will ended with same ending..i'm tired of having this feeling..
Well,,I'm off..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment