Friday, November 30, 2012

Family :)

 Hey!! Does you miss me?? Hik..hik..hik.. I know,for the long time i didn't update anything here but seriously,mine very busy with thingy's..I means too many things need to settled just because i always procrastinated and at last br nk sibuk...Yah,its my fault..Oh ya peeps,Since my typing mood is coming,so i decide to update something..Forget to tell you guys,last few days,my parents and siblings came out from hometown exclusively to visit me,hubby and baby..Yeah,Family in da house..Awesome right?? me really happy..for sure la kan..This is the second time they came to my house and this times my mom's sleepover for a week..tue pun sbb school holidays and they can longer stay with me.

I had fun and triple happy since them was here especially when my mom's cook everyday from prepare breakfast,lunch and dinner..Dun get me lazyyyy okay coz me and hubby are working person so we don't have  a lot of times to do such like that but before this,i already told to my parents,both of us very busy and diorang x kesah..he..he...The bad part,my body weight increase of sudden..Seriously,i can't control my lust from having all dishes that cooked by mom..When i arrived at home,my mom told "Mak dah masak dah,gi lah makan"..so tiut my mom..For the first time me feeling like ahhh,heaven...air tangan ibu always be the best!! 

Thanks mom for everything..not to forget,big thanks to my dad also coz she brought my mom here..If i'm not mistaken,mom told that she can go back to hometown tomorrow..alaaaaaaaa.. why cepat sgt??? can you stay for a week more?? can mom?? hwaaaaaaa,tears drop already...*wipe eyes*... See,how fast time flies when me together with family..I dun know la when they will coming to JB again.. Sedih plak..After been spend everyday with family at last diorang nk balik sudaaaa..so sadddddddd :(

Dear mom and dad,as you know,you're so welcome here..meriah rase and lps nie mesti x best dah.. I'm try to understood the situation but very hard for me..why ha?? I hate this feeling.. miss you all so badly.. Arghhhh,that's why i dislikes when someone who's close to me  leave me even for a minutes.. I can't imagine when my loved person leaving me forever... :( 

Btw,thanks mom,dad,siblings coz accompany me for a few days,cheer me up,makes me feel appreciated,do all chores when me go to work even actually no need to do that coz you're my special guest..I cannot repay you but i'll pray for you in my prayes so that both of you was gave a gud healthy by God..Me love you..
One more thing,anytime mak,abah nk datang,with my pleasure..

So guys,appreciate your family especially your mom and dad coz without them,we're nothing!! 

* I OWE TO MYSELF,FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE,FAMILY ARE EVERYTHING*


Gud nite peeps!! See ya!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment