Sunday, September 16, 2012

N.Q.A



N.Q.A stands for Nur Qairina Arisya...Meaning of Nur Qairina is "Cahaya Kebaikan"..why i put that name?? just because i luv the name and meaning...People said,name lead the important role... so,as a parents,hope if my baby grown up to be a gud child..sesuai dengan namanya and be an ideal princess of mine...Amin...

And I got Arisya name after combined name of hubby and me..it's created by me..he..he..Baby is the symbol of love towards me and hubby,so i combined our name as a sign of love..hik..hik...that's all guys...In anyway,give yg terbaik untuk anak-anak..raising children is not just giving them feed only..too many things that need to do and as u knows guys,its not easy as we thought...need a patient to the max...but sokay,it was a challenge for all parents out there ..gud or bad ur children on your hand...#Just Saying#

Oh yah,forget to wish "Happy Malaysia Day" peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment