Tuesday, September 25, 2012

-Mine-



Being a wifey,a mommy and career woman need a lot of patient in everything...it's not easy as we thought..Too many things need to do begins from the morning till nite..easy to say,time very valuable..And sometimes i'm feeling like no hv time for myself...But,don't think that mine regret to through all this..Even,Yah,i admit,kdg2 tue feel maximum tired but when i'm thinking back,it's was kinda fun...And the key is,dun assume anything that we do as a burden but assume as a responsibility and sure everything,anything that we do will be easy and enjoy!!..Same goes to me Lol..I must smart to divide my time for hubby and my baby..also to my job..Hurmmm,,for myself, i'm just let it beside and i'm okay with it..lucky me coz so far,hubby always help me to do anything whether at workplace or at our home...atleast my burden little bit reduce on his help...Thanks syg.. =)

Proud to be me,sounds like ripple but apparently no guys! what  i means is, i'm proud to myself just because i can do my responsibilities as far as possible..(so far )..and sometimes it was challenge for myself also coz on my age now,i afford to being a hardcore women..hik..hik..hik..
My daily routines everyday exclude Saturday and Sunday is working and fyi guys,i pay attention 8 hours in da office and after that fetch baby at untie house,go to nearly market to buy some groceries..prepare bahan2 cooking for dinner..Nowadays,me rajin sket msk coz feel very happy when seeing hubby and baby appetizing with my cuisines..Ermm,well,well,well, i cooked not bad LOL..Act,hubby dun mind if me just take away coz he knew that i tired of working but i more prefer to homemade cook!!

After had dinner,showered,It's time to play with baby (if baby blom tido la)..coz seharian x jumpa dia,rindu setengah mati...hik..hik...and u know what guys,i can't to sleep,before baby sleep first..That's means,if baby sleep at 2.00am,baru saya bleh tido..ha..ha..Can u imagine guys??? Sometimes, i just only got 3 hours for my bedtime and i know this is not enough for me but how ??..Belom lagi wake up each half an hour for give her milk...hwaaa....so sleepyyyy for the next day...but,anything for you baby!! and so true if peoples said,we can't repay mother sacrifice!!
About my responsibility to hubby,no need to story more details LOL..That's my routines guys from Monday to Friday ...

But,I luv when i off from working like Saturday and Sunday..Yah,i no need to facing PC for 8 hours but don't think that i can "bermalas-malasan"...I must wake up early in the  morning to prepare breakfast..jgn mimpi nk bagun lambat ya since had a baby..=),,Need to laundry and do housekeeping..seminggu sekali je kot for this...See guys,my time full with chores even me pun xtau when time to rest..I means,the real rest!! Usually,weekend,i rarely cook for lunch coz me and hubby decide to outing..just mkn kt luar and spend time together with baby,bring her jalan-jalan...and part nie I likes..very!!..

So,that's mine..and trust me guys,before married and after married is  different things..Totally different..especially when we had a child,everything change..too hard for me to give explanation but i choosed this way so i must accept all consequence without prejudice and no words "regret" in my life coz for me,Allah arrange yg terbaik untuk hambanya.I'm realize,at a young age,me always did anything by follow the lust semata-mata without thinking wisely..always ..serious talk, i did too many mistakes in my life but since i met my hubby,he try to change me slowly & bit a bit especially my attitude and u know guys,he's a person who's very patient to facing my karenah and that's why i choose him as my life partner..He know me very well guys...xX

If you ask me about my life now,For me,im happy what with i have..and hope for onwards also...Hopefully..Lastly guys,a little bit advice from me,anyone you,just be yourself..IGNORE what people back talked about you as long as u know who you are..that's enough!! Remember guys,life only once..so,makes it worth and dun waste your time with foolish things kay !!

Off to bed,,gudnite beautiful creatures!!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment