Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LOL


Hi my dearest fans!!ha...ha...(pasan retis jap).. Its 11th September now!! Rase cepat je mase berlalu and another 3 days its my besday..Who care rite??..But i care and hope hubby care also..Wonder if him forget the date or not...Just wait and see...

Just story,tadi after come back from workplace,fetch baby at untie house then kitorang heading to Mall..me wanna buy groceries..At first,hubby told to me so that buy groceries this weekend but me tetap ngan pendirian nk g jugak..At last hubby ikut jer..sorry ye syg,being burden to you..It just because i can't drive..

So,first place that i go at mall is baby things area..As you know guys,mine can't control myself looking for baby cloths,accessories and so on..Excited even many times i go and bought something for baby...Hubby just "geleng pale" coz niat awal nk beli brg keperluan rumah...Apparently no!

Before this,i said to myself never buy cloths for baby for a few months..U know why guys?? I bought baby a lot of dress during hari raya plus baby got many cloths gifts during her birthday..There are reason..I know its seemed like boleh caye kew xnk buy anything lg??..Hik..hik....the answer is can't!! I'm the real shopaholic!
I'm really really  excited with baby gurl dress..especially pink colour..dunno why...Haishhhh,ssh kan??
So,tadi I terbeli baby skirt plus t-shirt brand by Cheetah...Total two items RM150 only....Actually,i likes the design and i imagine baby looks like sooo cute when she wearing its!!  Cyg2,kopak duit mama but,sokay,duit bleh cari but kepuasan??

Hurmm,one more things,if  i go to baby wears area,feeling like wanna to grab all..ha..ha...Hubby??Hurmmm,he never to disagreed what will i do as long i know the limit..coz for him,i'm working women and i got my own salary so what i want to buy,its up to me but he always remind me,not too waste the money coz hubby said we didn't know what will happen onwards rite??So,keep sket money for future..In case,kalo de pape,it worth!! =)

Oh yah,this week i got 3 days off..Saturday,Sunday and Monday..Horaayyy..that's means,family time...
Planning to go somewhere but has not discuss with hubby.. erm,sokay,later can!! 
See ya peeps!!Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment