Saturday, June 2, 2012

My sOcIaL NeTwOrK LiFe

Second of June..sooo fast right..so,how your feeling guys??anything ok??mine was soo okay..sgt2...he..he..Hurm,take a look at title pls...what i wanna to story is about my social network life..yA...
Okay,everyday i will spend alot of time for my social network such example,Fb...I think i'm very cool with that..he..he..that's y everyday i will surfing its...xkira where or when even in da opis or at home sweet home..

I admit,i can't stop it and always on9 till late nite..The problem is,my hubby always nagging and sight if mine always on9 when at home..I know,hubby really2 don't like and for him,that's too much if i on9 at office only and no need to on9 at home everyday..(after went back from work)

Social network life is very important for me and no one can restrict that..Very hard for me to explain but i hope that my hubby will understand..As you knows guys,even i addict bersocial network but never once i ignored my hubby and baby...but sometimes adelah..hu..hu...bile terlalu fokus kan blh jd lupa..tp bukan selalu...=D..


*Nowadays all at the fingertips...kwang..kwang...

Hubby rarely on9 and sometimes on9 just to hear songs at youtube..that's all and not too addict ber fb like me..So,he will very bored when i'm on9..he..he..

*P/S to hubby : Syg,b pomish never to ignore you and baby plus never never once to become careless when mengadap lappy.And as u know syg,you and baby is my priority..Keep that!! no matter what okay!So,dun think negative coz i'm just on9 for fun,add little bit knowledge and not to be "katak bawah tempurung"...Pls hold my words,"u're first and last"..baby also... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment