Monday, May 14, 2012

Fate :(

Hi peeps!! Sorry for the "silence" lately...i admit,i need a space to makes myself calm down due to many problem that i had..and let only me knows what the problems but tonite i feel like to writing something about my feeling,life and wateva..

Okay,start with my feeling..sometimes when i said i'm okay, actually i'm not...mouth can lies but heart no!!
I feel very sad for the what happened to me and before this,i always keep and keep in my heart but when my patient over da limit,i failed to control my emotion...i leave all what i feel..Alhamdulillah,kurang sket beban..
Even i know i will lost something but what can  i do again??it's over!!Maybe GOD gave me way and open my eyes...makes me realize..Everything telah ditentukanNYA and i will accepted it with sincere even very hard to me..but,sokay...life must go on..

Hurmmm,let by gone,be by gone...maybe this is a best way for me,them...what i through nowadays,teach me how to more carefull in all matters and honestly mine no regret with decision that i makes!! Sedih tue for sure la ada but what can i said now???speechless..so,for me,silent is better and maybe dgn stay away from them,i can cure my pain..not to be sombong or ego but terpaksa berbuat demikian supaya tiada lagi hati yg terluka after this...

About life,someone told to me "Life like roller coaster" Life must like that right??maybe now, i was at  the bad situation..so,i must woke up and be strong to face all test that GOD gave to me..
Nway,bersyukur sgt sbb masih ada insan comel disisiku..she is my daughter,she's too little and dun know everything but mampu to makes me smiles...indahnya anugerah Allah and not forget,I still had hubby which always beside me till now..luv both of you really so much..family is everything..note that!!


Okay!!!no more cries,no more sadness..i must be happy go lucky coz why guys??coz i still had beloved person who's need my attention especially my baby..So,i don't want to waste my time about small matters..
If you remember guys about my 2012 resolutions,i want to be a gud wifey to my hubby and gud mommy to my baby...So,i think,this is the right time to do it..i means,more focus!! That's all..

Tq for read my boring post guys..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment