Sunday, May 6, 2012

K.A.M.I

So boring tonite...hubby went UMNO meeting and my lil princess already slept since few hours ago and me???still in front of my baby lappy..peeps,i had something to show with you all..here it is..


What i want to convey is,we're like pictorial..my baby too but my hubby said i'm extra over when take all pichas with baby..ha..ha....jeles lettew...but sometimes i admit it...baby xmo tp mama dia force her..just keep as a memories...xslh kan??Okay,nowadays,too many technologies has introduce in this world..like people  said"semuanya dihujung jari"...so,why not i take this oppurtunity to used it rite???well,people change but pichas stay at the same..agree??

I miss my childhood..erm i means how my face look like during i baby,toddler,kids...my mom's never to take pichas of me so i dun know how...Fyi,i'm never to blamed my mom coz i know,nk dpt kamera yg gune kodak tue pun ssh..*kodak(you know kan guys..ala,yg de negative filem inside) but,i'm okay with it...

So,for now.every moments that i through with my gegel,i will abadikan through pitcure..When she's grow up...she will  look back all pictures...and for that times,maybe she will smile seeing her pics...ha..ha..
Very far i'm thinking aite....Okay what,menggunakan technology kearah yg betul and not just suka-suka take pictures yg ntah pape ntah..especially teenagers yg br nk naik..amek gambo ala-ala manja,pastu mulut nk muncung sedepa..ha..ha...photogenic xpe nie photogedix...aptb..

Hurmmmmm...kay peeps,what i'm write this it just my opinion..if you not agree with me.do i cares???
so,nunite allzzz..chowzzzz... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment