Friday, March 9, 2012

Life ...

Assalamualaikum & Hi !!!!!!!! Erm,lame rasenyer x update blog nie???wondered guys???ha..ha..a must right??? Actually,i always set in my mind to update my blogiee but sometimes rase malas yg amat..ha..ha...Usually,i'll update when nite time after i done everything like tidokan my toddler,prepared her things for tomorrow,as you know,everyday i'll send my baby to second "ibu" house...Hurmmm,for now i update at my opis lor..another 1 hour to gtg so i take this oppurtunity to sharing about what i through  & what i feel lately..There hv a gud & sad stories but i start first with gud stories definitely..

 : )
- My baby exactly 7 months..cpt jer kan???feeling like yesterday i deliver my baby..ha..ha...gud news is,she start to crawling..i'm very excited coz she always try to did it even many times her face tersembam kt lantai..it's okay dear,mama will not be forced you coz mama knows,smuanya perlukan masa..just take your time sweetiee..muahh...picha???will upload soon..

- Red flag...ha..ha...(sorry if about this pun nak story) but i'm happy coz almost 3 months x dtg bulan..worried sgt..mcm2 negative things that i think and more funny when my close friends thought that im preggy...ouchhh!!! x mungkin...Sorry yerk kwn2,i'm not preggy maybe hormon x stable jerk but now,i'm normal again,,yeayness!! :)

: (
- Stressed!!!!!!!!tekanan ditempat kerja...Yah,lately i'm not in mood to working..idk why but maybe due to environment at works place..I admit,kt mane kita keje must hv a consequence but sometimes i'm not tough to face it even i always motivate myself to through everything with patient but i can't...

- Homesick!! that'sone reason why i sooo moody...i miss my home,miss my parents and miss my siblings..can't wait till saturday..i'll going to my home sweet home!!!!maybe,all stressed that i got at JB will reduce when i was at my hometown..hopefully...Amin..

Kay peeps,that's all for now...sorry for the messy post...nk cepat...last but not least :-

P/S to myself : In normally life as a human being,happiness & sadness is opposite things...maybe semua yang berlaku whether it's gud or not ade hikmah yg tersendiri and we didn't knows....So,past is past..just look forwards and onwards...chaiyok!!chaiyok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment