Friday, February 3, 2012

i'm Sick :'(

I feel lonely here...everybody already sleeping...mine??? i don't know what to do and i can't to sleep early coz i'm not very well..yah,i'm sick since a few weeks...badly cough till now...then when i got this pain,sakit lain will appear too like flu plus fever plus migrain..ouchhhhhh..i can't to handle it...that's why,very hard to me to sleep well...never mind..i will accept all pain with sincere..maybe this is "God Tests" right??...Hope,my baby always healthy...lets only me yang dpt sakit..not my baby..but,i'm begging that this pain will go immediately coz i need energy to cares my family especially my baby..she need my attention also..hope every pain that i got just short visit..Amin...pray for me...

ermm,rase nk take MC but last week baru cuti panjang during CNY...xbest plak kn nk cuti...what my boss thinking??grrrrrrr,so i decide to cancelled it and gi jugk keje wlpn sbnrnye terpakse jer...and then tadi called mak and ask her news....mak sihat jer..abah???hurmmmmmm..abah also got a fever..pity him...maybe demam rindu with her grandchild...and we just talk about this Thaipusam's holidays and Maulidul Rasul whether i will go hometown or not and the answer is not coz my company x amik these holiday even for me,Maulidul Rasul is compulsory but cina RETI BAHASA PLAK KAN????apepun,get well soon abah....:)

Ok peeps,i don't know what to update more....but...cop!cop!..before i end my entry post,i have something for uols...i got this words from status someone at facebook..it's sound like funny but deep meaning lol..ha..ha...
If u are a LADY ,
Take care of your BODY ,
Don't ever make a BABY ,
Without a DADDY. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment