Saturday, February 25, 2012

eX


I don't know who's want to heard my expression and i decided to release all at here and i do...After for few years he can't contact me,or text me but why now he find me back when i already had everything like my happy family,my gud hubby and my cutey baby..why??? Okay,maybe you can said,ignore this person and xpyah layan..you're right..Honestly i'm never not to thinking about him because i know it's just waste my time plus he not deserve for me and why i should to thinking of him right??....I always pray that i away from him 4ever and i don't want to see or kenal dgn dia lagi...The problem begans from Facebook....Yah,he add me and i confirm the friend request but trust me,if i know "his" is my ex,i would not accept it otherwise,he add me by used false default picture and name..i really didn't know anything...I admit,FB connecting all peoples in this world but not him...grrr...mule2 xtau who are really him but he send me a message and start from this,i feel something wrong..5 years ago i fell in luv with him but he's left me with question mark?? in another words,break mcm tue je with no reason till i find my soulmate --> my hubby and we got married,smpi dh ade ank dh pun...how could he's suddenly appear in our life???it's too weird guys...he text me and said he can't forget me and very difficult to do it but #ade aku kisah??Common la Bro,let by gone,be by gone so,what's your problem???I'm happy with my life now..i hv everything that i don't hv when i together with u a few years ago...so,stop waiting me again and again coz just waste your time..I don't make peoples around me dissapointed with me just because of you..The "nothing person"...sorry to say but it's true from my deep heart...Even you always said that you terlalu menderita without me but what can i do???I hv a new life and same goes with you right?? so go on...I really luv my hubby even he's simple person but he knows how to appreciate me...but you??you and my hubby totally different..Sometimes,thanks to God coz help me to found a Mr.Right after i let down mase  disakiti dulu...really hurt... : )

Maybe after this,you can't found me at Facebook again...I do block you and what i do, dlm keadaan sedar and i mean it..I think this is the best way coz i feel very2 sin to my hubby if he knows about this...Try to understand kay..What we through now not the same as before... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment