Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~My First Wedding Anniversary~(23.10.2011)

  
~Today is my first wedding anniversary…x sangke already one year aku through my life as wife kepada sidia..honestly,many things that I  learned since become a wife..sometimes,feel like dream n x sangka  dlm masa 1 year aku dh build my hepi family and now,dengan kehadiran my little precious,make our relations as a spouse more meaningful…From my deep heart,I'm proud to be myself because always berada beside org2 yang menyayangi aku xspecially my hubby..I know,he really love me..maybe sometimes him can't show off that he truly love me but aku knl dia more than everything…He always sacrifice for me…"Laut mana yg tidak bergelora,Bumi mana yg x ditimpa hujan"…same like our relations..gaduh2 itu  sdh pasti dlm kehidupan berumahtangga but up to us how 2 keeping it…I love my family n for me,family first…I love my hubby and I luv my daughter…I love both of them so much..seriously!!!Hidup berumahtangga teach me about patient,caring,loving and all of this make me to be matured…I'm be grateful coz have  understanding husband yg slalu berada di cc aku in any condition whether difficult or . easy he always being there's 4 me..you're my good person that I recognize..."1 year"bkn masa yg lame..act msh baru n banyk bendaneed 2 learn..smuanya take a time..apa yg penting,tolak ansur tue perlu between wife n husband..Hopefully,our relations will be lasting not for short term but long term..4ever n ever until GOD separates us by death…AMIN…..

Credit 2 my HUBBY : Thanks syg for everything...many thanksfor be a part of my life.Sumpah!!syg mmng suami yg terbaik buat b even b bukan wife yg terbaik buat syg..thanks for your extra concern & thanks coz accompany me until this day..b really appreciate it...I LOVE U...xoxo !!!


















             
*tadaaaaaaaaaaa.......My Wedding Anniversary Cake....yummy....Just celebrate together.... : )



No comments:

Post a Comment