Monday, October 31, 2011

*keje*

                    *See,this is my office..so messy..huh....but oklah.....

Hey it's monday!!!!!Act, i had monday...u know why,it's first day in week..thats why make me so lazy....grrr...mls nk wake up at the morning...do my paper work...ofcoz la banyk gile...one word to describe my feeling rite now, STUCK!!!!!...sometimes,feel bored to do anything at office...he..he..n kdg2 kan,1 hari FB sampai x buat keje langsung...my boss??he didn't know anything...lgpun,he rarely masuk opis...one week only 2 or 3 times dia msk...who's care kan?aku apelagi,enjoy giler ar...n for sure la blogging...erm,let's story guys,u know what,one day aku ingt boss x masuk n aku ber FB x hengat...tau2 la...kalo dh on9 ssh nk stop kan n leka jer..suddenly bos comes from back..whoaaa...nervous beb n tetibe x sempat nk minimize..kantoi la apalagi...funny kan..honestly,bos x pnh scolded aku since aku keje kat situ cume pas insiden tue aku more careful la...must be respect kan even dia x mrh...xnk plak nanti dia thinks aku just take advantage..erm,forget it...as usual, i'm kind a fun wif my life...i means...wake up,keje,balik,met my daughter,,,that's all my routine everyday,,,*sigh....get tired guys...but no choice kan....nak xnak kene through jugak...kdg2 curi2sleep while working..ha..ha..like "mkn gaji buta" is it?i'm a mom,wife n i'm working...i must have a lot energy rite to do anything....can u imagine when u at the place of me?getting tired all the time...hu..hu...thats why i can easily get migrain...btw,apepun yg korang lakukan,enjoy jer..pnt ke ape ke,just go on k!!!...by peeps...will met you again..lots of love-mimie

No comments:

Post a Comment